Friday, February 13, 2009

Trax Restaurant & Cafe

On a cool, Thursday afternoon in January, I paid a visit to my good friend and chef, Steve Waxman at his restaurant, Trax Restaurant and Cafe in Ambler Pennsylvania. I had meant to take my camera, but I was running a little late so I forgot. As it turns out another friend, and celebrated chef was also there, Tom Groff. I've spent many hours in the Trax kitchen, talking, eating, sipping wine and helping get the plates out all nice, pretty and hot. This time Tom was gracious enough to share a few bottles of his rare vintage wines from his private collection with us, including Jamaican Chef, extraordinaire, Dudney Renolds. If you stay in touch here, you will see many more references to Steve Waxman and Trax Restaurant and Cafe. I will share with you some of the dishes he's prepared and places and events Steve's attended.

Trax Restaurant & Cafe
At The Old Ambler Train Station
27 W. Butler Pike | Ambler, PA 19002
215.591.9777
www.traxcafe.com

______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment